CCP Student Emergency Funds
Welcome to the application request form for emergency funds support. If you are a currently enrolled Community College of Philadelphia student faced with an unexpected financial hardship or educational expense, you may be eligible for emergency funds. Emergency funds are allocated for sudden, urgent, or unforeseen occurrences that would affect your ability to stay at CCP and complete your program of study. Funding is for one-time assistance, not a continuing recurring grant.
Please be aware that funds are limited. Funding is not guaranteed and not all requests will be supported.
Single Stop staff review applications as they are received. Applications must be complete and all eligibility requirements met before a determination will be made regarding funding. For Single Stop staff to consider an application, a student must:
• Complete the intake process with Single Stop (The application is available under Student Quick Links on the CCP Portal (MyCCP).)
• Submit a completed online Emergency Funds application (click on Apply button below)
• Be enrolled in the current semester, minimum of six (6) credits required
• Be in good academic standing (minimum GPA of 2.0)
• Be matriculated into an associate degree program
• Have submitted the FAFSA. (If FAFSA was not completed, student must provide explanation.)
Emergency funds will be processed through Financial Aid and applied to a student’s tuition account or used to open an account in the College Bookstore for the student. Any refunds due to the student will be disbursed via direct deposit. If you have not signed up for direct deposit with the College, please visit https://qlsso.quicklaunchsso.com/admin/secured/1214/api/launch/11917/verify. You will need a bank account and a cell phone to sign up for direct deposit. Students who are unable to sign up for direct deposit will be issued a check sent to the address on record.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Because of the volume of Emergency Fund applications being received, requests are taking more time than usual to process. Your application will be reviewed as soon as possible.