Beyond the Bars Scholarship
The Beyond the Bars Scholarship recognizes two or more students who advocate for, volunteer or work with victims of crime. Eligible students:
• Must be pursuing an associate degree in Criminal Justice or related studies,
• Must possess a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0,
• Must have earned a minimum of 12 credits at the College,
• May be full-time or part-time, and
• Must be returning in the 2022-2023 academic year.
Full-time students will receive a maximum of $1,000 and part-time students $500. The scholarship funds will be applied directly to the recipients’ tuition accounts in fall 2022 and spring 2023. Students must apply using the College’s online scholarship application.