W.W.Smith Charitable Trust Schoalrship
The W.W. Smith Charitable Trust will fund scholarships to students pursuing an Associate Degree or specialized certificate at Community College of Philadelphia. Below is the criteria to be eligible:
- Enrolled full-time in an undergraduate degree-granting course of study.
- A U.S. citizen, U.S. national, or U.S. permanent residents, as per federal aid guidelines.
- A permanent resident of either (a) one of five designated Pennsylvania counties (Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, Philadelphia), or (b) the City of Camden, New Jersey. Out-of-state students who gain residency status due to their college enrollment are not eligible for this scholarship.
- In good academic standing with cumulative and current (most recent term) grade point averages at 2.5 or better.
- A student with demonstrated financial need.